To reflect the vital role winter services play in its business portfolio, BrightView has unveiled BrightView Snow Services as its dedicated snow and ice management brand.
The branding move was precipitated by the Blue Bell, Pa.-based commercial landscape company's recent acquisitions of TDE Group, Winter Services, Inc, and Cutting Edge Property Maintenance, which expanded and enhanced the company’s existing snow and ice operational capabilities.
“With the recent acquisitions, we’ve further strengthened our position as the premier provider of commercial winter services," said Jamie Gollotto, President, Seasonal Maintenance Services, in a statement. "The creation of the BrightView Snow Services brand reflects our industry leadership in snow and ice management as well as distinguishes our expertise and competency.
"BrightView Snow Services will make the winter months, inclement weather, and inconvenient conditions that come along with it safe with minimal disruption,” Gollotto added.
Businesses and property managers rely on BrightView’s ability to quickly mobilize and react to snowfall events to ensure their parking lots, walkways, and other surfaces are properly treated. State-of-the-art equipment, highly skilled team members, and dedicated snow management training programs enable BrightView to provide customers with year-round support to ensure the cold season does not impact their daily routine. This includes:
Within its winter services regimen, BrightView states it offers clients the following:
- Detailed property mapping
- A customized snow management plan
- Preseason planning, site inspections, and pre-storm preparation
- 24/7 storm monitoring that ensures timely action to keep your property safe
To further reinforce the brand rollout, a new BrightView Snow Services logo will adorn BrightView’s expanding snow-specific equipment and vehicles, including plows, snow blowers, salt spreaders, and skid steers.
In 2022, BrightView ranked No. 1 on the Snow Magazine Top 100 list based on Winter 2021-22 snow and ice management revenue. It placed in the "More Than $100 million" revenue category. CLICK HERE to see the 2022 Top 100 List.
Latest from Snow Magazine
- NOTEBOOK: Winter Equipment Offers the RoadMAXX System
- NOTEBOOK: Yanmar Unveils Compact Loader Lineup
- NOTEBOOK: Schill Expands in Southwest Ohio
- October Cover Story: Achieving Wet Pavement
- August 2022 Cover Story: Beat The Odds
- May 2022 Cover Story: Bullish on Snow & Ice
- 2022 Top 100
- NOTEBOOK: New Winter Tool